Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index  
FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Punishment Night With The Professor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index Bethie's Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bethie(Lizzie)
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Punishment Night With The Professor Reply with quote

Punishment Night With The Professor

Cecilia stood outside the Professor’s study, her bottom clenching and unclenching in anticipation of the punishment she knew she was about to receive. She’d skipped class yet again and this time he’d received a phone call from his co-worker, her history teacher. Cecilia had already missed twice before today and the college semester had barely started.

She knew she only had herself to blame. Cecilia had a bad habit of chatting with her friends via instant messenger and forgetting the time. This morning she had only planned to check her email and before she knew it, she’d been sucked into yet another long conversation with her cyber pals.

It wasn't a valid excuse so when the Professor had confronted her when he came home, there was nothing to do but admit she’d skipped class yet again.

“I was already running late and I know how much he hates it when people slip into class late. He says it disrupts the class!” She knew she was digging herself in deeper but she couldn’t help adding, “Besides his class is a total bore and I hate going!”

That last bit was the final straw and Cecilia knew it immediately by the look on Professor’s face. She should have held her tongue, but somehow she couldn’t help herself sometimes.

“Young lady, Professor Thomas is not only a friend of mine but a colleague and an accomplished scholar! I won’t have you showing such disrespect for a man of his caliber.” He paused to take a breath, “I’ve obviously been too easy on you but that ends tonight. You’ll report to my study at 8 o’clock on the dot tonight to receive your punishment.”

“But…” Cecilia began but the Professor cut her off.

“The only “butt” you should be concerned about right now is your own seeing as it will be a good long while before you will be able to sit on yours comfortably, you naughty girl.” His eyes were almost gleaming as he added, “You know the drill for punishment nights, missy, and as of this moment, this is a punishment night. So get moving!” He punctuated his last command by pointing sternly to her room and giving her a hard swat as she passed by him on her way.

Knowing there was no point in arguing, Cecilia hurried to her room to prepare. She was determined to be on her best behavior for the rest of the evening hoping that would lessen her punishment somehow. As she removed her clothing, she knew the truth was that all she could hope for was to not add to her night of discipline.

Sighing, she stripped off the last article of clothing and stood naked in the middle of her room. The Professor spoiled her terribly by buying her everything her little heart desired and as she looked around, she knew she’d been a very naughty girl for behaving as badly as she had.

Punishment Nights in the Professor’s house meant following certain rules. The first was that she was to spend the rest of the evening naked. It created a sense of humility while serving as a constant reminder that she was about to be disciplined. She would remain naked until the next morning.

The second rule would be enforced as soon as she let the Professor know she had obeyed the first rule. She went to her bedroom door and opened it before going into her small bathroom.

Cecilia reached under the sink, pulled out the enema bag, and began her preparations. She hated this part the most, but it was part of Punishment Night and she knew better than not to have it ready when he came to her room.

“You better have that bag ready for me, Cecilia,” the Professor said sternly as he strode into the room.

“Yes, sir!” Cecilia assured him as she hung the bottle on the special hook on the wall put there especially for that task.

She bent over, feet wide apart, as she offered up her bottom.

Cecilia jumped when he snapped on his rubber gloves. Snap! Snap!

“Pull your bottom cheeks apart with your hands, young lady!” he commanded.

Swallowing hard, she obeyed and waited for him to begin his ministrations to her bottom. He began by applying a generous amount of lube to her bottom hole and then invading her with his fingers as he lubed her up. The invasion was humiliating and the lube was so cold it made her gasp out loud.

“Be still,” he said in a low growl.

“Yes, sir!”

Then she felt the nozzle of the bag being slipped into her, followed quickly by a flood of cool water. He gave a hard spank to each of her bottom cheeks.

“I’m going to fill you up and you’re going to hold it,” he explained not for the first time in her experience with him. “If you’re a naughty girl and let it go before I give you permission, I’ll take the bath brush to your bottom.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied through gritted teeth.

“There!” he exclaimed, “You’re full, now hold it.” Again he swatted her bottom.

It wasn’t so bad at first, but very quickly Cecilia knew she couldn’t last for long. “Please, sir! I’m cramping…aggghhhh!”

“Hold it, young lady!” he commanded. “Unless you want the bath brush, that is.”

“Aaahhhh!” she gasped. “I can’t, sir! I’m sorry!”

She heard the sound of him taking the brush down from where it hung behind the door. “Noooooo, please! Aaahhhh! I’ll be good!”

Gasping and panting, Cecilia tried hard but she knew she couldn’t hold it another second and looked imploringly at her Professor. He stood there patting the large heavy brush against his big palm.

“I’m sorry!” she yelped as she practically leaped across the bathroom. The Professor, shaking his head, left the room.

Once Cecilia had control of herself, she left the bathroom and entered her bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of her bed, bath brush still in his hand, waiting for her. Head down, she went to the Professor and placed herself over his knee.

The Professor gave each of her cheeks a hard swat.

SMACK! SMACK!

Cecilia clutched the bedspread in her hands and buried her face in it to keep from crying out.

SMACK! SMACK!

Continuing to alternate his spanks, he made sure both of Cecilia’s lovely globes got equal treatment. Whimpering into the bedclothes, she willed herself to hold her position on his lap.

SMACK! SMACK!

Her head snapped back as he spanked the creases between her bottom and thighs on each side.

SMACK! SMACK!

“Ohhhh!” she moaned pitifully as the brush landed harshly on the tops of her silky thighs.

Hearing her distress, the Professor stepped up the pace a bit.

SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!

“That’s just the beginning for you,” he reminded her before lifting her to her feet. “Now get downstairs and get dinner on the table.”

“Yes, sir!” Cecilia hurried from the room. Clutching her burning bottom, she practically raced to the kitchen to finish the dinner she’d already started. She’d cooked his favorite, pot roast, and she hoped it would soften him up at least a little.

When they sat down to dinner, Cecilia noted that he’d placed one of the cushion-less chairs in her place. She spent the dinner shifting slightly from cheek to cheek on the hard wooden chair.

Smiling at her discomfort, the Professor commented, “If you think you’re having problems sitting now; wait until I’m done with you tonight. Tomorrow should be interesting experience as you try to sit still in class.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied, “I’m sure I’ll be reminded all day of what a naughty girl I’ve been.”

“That’s how it should be,” he said quickly. Smiling he continued, “Punishments should be remembered, you know, and a sore bottom is the best reminder for a naughty girl like you.”

After dinner he questioned her about her preparedness for the next school day and she assured him she’d finished her homework that afternoon.

“Then you’ll spend the time until you’re to report to my study in the corner there,” he told her, indicating a corner of the dining room.

That’s where she’d been until a minute before eight. Cecilia gathered her courage, went down the hall, and waited outside his study for him to summon her. She knew she had better be there when he called her in.

“Cecilia, come in!” the Professor called to her.

Pushing open the door, Cecilia let herself into the room. He’d already set up the spanking block in the middle of the room, laid out the oiled razor strop he planned to use, and he stood there waiting for her. She could see the evil glint in his eyes from the door and the bottom dropped out of her stomach.

Cecilia made her way across the room quickly and without a word, stepped up and draped herself over the block. The Professor roughly grabbed her legs and spreading them, strapped each thigh into the secured straps that were attached to each side of the block. He then went to the front and secured her wrists in the appropriate straps in front. Finally, he pulled a sturdy strap across her back and secured that as well. She wasn’t going anywhere until he was done with her.

Grabbing one of her cheeks in his hand, he squeezed hard. “Ask me,” he growled.

“Please, Professor,” she gasped out, “Please, punish me. Punish me hard, I need it.”

“You deserve it, you ungrateful brat!” he scolded her as he picked up the heavy razor strop and swung it, getting the feel of it.

Drawing his arm back to shoulder height, he swung the strop down hard and landed it full across the fleshiest part of her bottom. A wide red stripe appeared where the strop had struck her naked bottom. Cecilia couldn’t move so instead she flexed her hands and gripped the legs of the block as hard as she could.

“You’ll learn your lesson!”

SPLAT!

He landed the strop on the underside of her pert bottom, causing another red strip to appear just below the previous one.

“And you’ll learn it good!”

SPLAT!

That one landed across the very top of her spread thighs, causing Cecilia to jerk her head up. Getting into a rhythm, the Professor began landing the strop over and over. He covered her entire bottom as well as the upper part of her thighs. As her bottom became fiery red, he moved slightly to her left.

SPLAT!

“Aaaaahhhhh!” Cecilia broke her silence and groaned when as he strapped her left thigh, the strop curled in and wrapped around her soft inner thigh.

The Professor then moved to Cecilia’s right side and using a backhand swing, gave her right thigh the same treatment, and was rewarded with a hiss from her. Enjoying her reaction, he moved back and forth swinging his strop down on her tender thighs eliciting more and louder cries from Cecilia.

Once the Professor determined her thighs were appropriately punished, he went back to spanking her bottom. Over and over, he strapped Cecilia’s upturned bottom, turning her round bottom from bright red to a deep red with darker blotches throughout and causing them to swell slightly.

He was getting especially good at catching just one cheek and lifting it slightly so it separated from the other cheek. It was a lovely sight and he was enjoying it completely. But he knew from the soft whimpers and cries coming from Cecilia that the punishment should come to an end soon.

“Have you learned your lesson, yet, Cecilia?” the Professor demanded sternly.

”Yes, sir,” she whimpered, “I’ll be good, I promise.”

“Alright then, young lady,” he said, putting down the strop.

He quickly released her from her restraints and lifted her into his arms. As he did, Cecilia grabbed him and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

“Roger, that was wonderful,” she managed to get out between kisses.

“We need to take care of your bottom, dearheart,” Roger cautioned her.

“I don’t care,” she mumbled into his neck. “I want to be as sore as I can be.”

“Let’s go upstairs and I’ll see to it and you, I promise,” he returned.

“Okay,” she sighed, “Let’s go, but hurry! I’m desperate to have you inside me…Professor.” Then she giggled into his chest.

“Be careful, young lady,” he growled as Cecilia pulled him toward the door. “Or I’ll use that cane I said I’d save for our next role-playing session.”

“Promise?” she teased, wiggling her bottom at him as she danced ahead of him.

Racing to their room after her, Roger gave Cecilia a few more spanks as he bent her over and pushed her face down on the bed. He knew she’d be sopping wet so he entered her, shoving his member into her as hard as he could.

Grabbing her by her hair, he pulled her head back and hissed in her ear, “You like that don’t you, naughty girl?”

“Tell me!” he demanded, leaning back and spanking her hard with his right hand.

“Yes!” she cried out, “Give it to me as hard as you can!”

“I’m giving it to you hard, but that must not be hard enough,” Roger scolded. “Maybe you want my dick in your naughty little behind? Maybe that will satisfy you?”

“Ohhh yessss,” Cecilia moaned.

“You have to say it, Cecilia,” he instructed.

“Mmmm please, put your dick in my ass, Roger…now!” she urged him.

For the second time that night, Roger reached for the lube and lubed up her tight bottom hole. He entered her slowly, enjoying the tightness.

“I’m in your ass, Cecilia,” he groaned as he squeezed her hot bottom in both his hands.

“I’m naughty…oh so naughty” she moaned.

“Yes, yes,” he answered, “And you like it.”

“Yessss, ooooohh I like it so much, baby,” she murmured softly.

“Aaahhh, here it comes, baby,” Roger hissed between his teeth. “I’m gonna give you my load…aaahhh….nowwwww!”

Huffing he pumped hard into her bottom and she reacted by squealing and clutching at the coverlet. “Give it to meee! Yesssss! Ooooh!”

He knew by the way her hips were bucking now that she’d reached her climax, too. Pushing her up onto the bed, he collapsed half on and half off her, and another role-play night came to a satisfying end, a very satisfying end.

Last edited by Bethie(Lizzie) on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Nelson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Very Nice Reply with quote

Lizzy -
I particularly like the role play scenario and the loving ending. A nice story and one I am sure was inspired by some true events!
Jack
Bethie(Lizzie)
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A nice story and one I am sure was inspired by some true events!

Jack, I'll never tell! Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Sad Loved the story. I'm sorry it had to end.
Meotidape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt the friendship that I would have been filled.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index Bethie's Stories All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: