Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index  
FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Site Rules
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index Site Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Site Rules Reply with quote

First and foremost, this is an adult forum. We have set up this site for fetish writers to showcase their original works. This is not a discussion board, instead it is a story board. The stories presented here are fetish fiction, primarily spanking fiction, by writers very familiar with their subject.

If you register for an account, after you've activated your account, please make sure you fill out all the fields of your profile. That will help me when I go over the new accounts to weed out the fake accounts. If you have any questions, please email me at I've had to take these extra steps because of the large number of accounts that were being set up by spam robots. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have some basic rules but the primary rule of thumb for stories is that the content on this board must be adult based fetish content that represents safe, sane, and consensual activities. Consensual activities mean that both parties agree to all aspects of their spanking relationship by their own free will without any type of coercion. That means spanking situations that involve forcing someone to accept a spanking by means of blackmail, threat, or misuse of authority are not allowed.

Please no stories that involve minors! All characters must be of legal age, that means 18 years of age or older. No "family" spankings or school spankings; no matter the age of the participants, these types of stories are non-consensual by nature in that setting and are therefore not allowed. Age-play stories are not allowed either. Role-play stories which put the characters in situations that are obviously not that of adults are also not allowed; just stating that a character is of legal age is not enough if you put them in a situation that obviously isn't that of an adult.

Also, all content must be the original work of the person who posts it. Do not violate or infringe on anyone's copyright by posting work other than your own. This includes images as well as written content.

Posting comments to stories is encouraged but please keep it constructive. There will be no flaming, spamming, trolls, or bickering allowed on this site. In other words, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

There are areas for each invited writer to post their stories but if you have a story you would like to post please contact me for instructions for submitting your story for review. Just remember to follow the site rules about content.

If you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact Admin or Bethie at any time. Thank you!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index Site Information All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: