Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index  
FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
Profile Log in to check your private messages
Register Log in
Discipline for A Naughty Bottom - Chapter 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index Bethie's Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bethie(Lizzie)
Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Discipline for A Naughty Bottom - Chapter 1 Reply with quote

Discipline For A Naughty Bottom

Chapter 1

Let me get straight to the point: I love to be disciplined. I may be a grown woman, intelligent and successful in my career, but I need to be disciplined like a naughty child. I enjoy being bent over and spanked until my bottom is bright red and wonderfully sore, and I need this treatment regularly. It thrills me to my core to be told I’ve been a naughty girl and I’m about to be punished. I practically have an orgasm if I’m told I’m going to be spanked so hard I won’t be able to sit for a week.

I need discipline and I need it tonight.

It’s been a tough week and all the stress has left me feeling antsy and in need of some relief. I’m strolling through the mall looking for that certain something. I’m not sure what it is, but when I find it, my bottom will tingle and my clit will ache for it.

I wander into a men’s clothing store. I love the strong sense of masculinity that instantly surrounds me when I walk in. As I walk aimlessly among the displays, I let my hand lightly caress the shirts on the racks but I’m not looking at them. I’m watching the young, nice looking salesman who is approaching me. His dark hair is a bit long in front and as he pushes a loose strand away from his eyes, he gives me a friendly smile.

“May I help you, miss?”

“Yes,” I reply giving him a sultry look and a once-over before going on. “I’m looking for a good leather belt for my boyfriend.”

“Of course, we have many belts to choose from. Allow me to show you our selection,” he answered leading the way to a whole rack of the leather beauties.

I realize the manager is nearby as we arrive at the belt rack. He has a clipboard in his hand and is observing us with a very somber look on his face.

I reach out to touch one of the belts and I know with a flash that I’ve found what I’d come looking for. A thrill shoots straight through me and down to my nether regions as I imagine how one of these will feel whipping down on my bare behind. My bottom tingles and my pussy twitches in anticipation.

Then I realize the salesman has said something to me. “Oh I’m sorry, what was that?” I ask smiling flirtatiously.

“Do you know what length or style you want?” my salesman asks again.

I giggle and give the guy a wink, “He’s a big boy so it needs to be long and sturdy enough to keep his pants up!”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the manager’s right eyebrow shoot up and then a frown cross his face before he turns his back to us. I can barely contain my giggles as the salesman begins searching through the rack for an appropriate belt.

“Well, let’s see what we have here,” says the salesman whose name tag I haven’t bothered to read until now. My salesman’s name is James. Nice name.

“Do you have an idea what length would be about right for your boyfriend?”

Before I came into the mall I had unbuttoned two of the buttons on my blouse and freshened up my makeup. I feel sexy and ever so naughty as I lean forward slightly, pushing my boobs together and forward with the sides of my arms, pretending to be paying attention to what the salesman is doing.

“Oh, I’m not sure. Do you have a really long one you can show me? I’ll have to see it to know for sure,” I tell him. “Remember it has to be sturdy as well. The thicker the better I always say.”

I look up as I hear the manager clear his throat and he gives me a disapproving look. I give him a haughty one in return and turn my attention back to my salesman, James.

“Mmmm I love the smell of leather,” I coo as I lean over just a little more and give a little wiggle.

“Oh yes, our belts are made of some of the finest leathers,” James exclaims as he pulls out a long, heavy brown belt. “Will this do?”

As I take it in my hands and pull it through my fingers to check the feel and heft of it, I imagine the burn that it will soon be creating on my aching bottom.

“Yesss! This will do nicely,” I tell James, my sweet salesman of the day. “I’ll take it!”

“Good! Is there anything else we can interest you in today?” James inquires as I stand there fondling my new belt.

“No, I think this will do it for now,” I smile sweetly and follow him to the cash register.

The manager is still watching us with a slight frown on his face and as James rings up my purchase, he walks over, puts his clipboard away and picks up my belt in order to bag it for me.

“This is an awfully long belt, are you sure this is the right size for your boyfriend?” he asks eyeing the belt suspiciously.

“Yes, I believe it will do,” I say airily. “In fact, it might even be too small!”

“If it is, you can bring it back,” James interjects happily. “Remember to keep your receipt just in case.”

The manager mumbles something before shoving the belt into the bag and handing me my purchase but James is all smiles while telling me all about their return policy, thanking me, and telling me to have a good weekend.

As I leisurely make my way out of the store, I hear the manager telling James that he is leaving for the night but the assistant will be back soon to close up for him.

“Okay, Brett,” James calls after him. “Have a good weekend!”

Slowly sauntering out the door of the men’s shop, I take a deep breath before joining the rest of the mall shoppers. I begin window shopping, wondering what else I might need. My musings are interrupted when my cell phone rings. The name "Brett" glows across the little screen, identifying the caller. Brett is both my boyfriend and the manager of the men's shop I'd just stepped out of.

“Yes, Brett?” I answer.

“Where are you, missy?” a strong male voice demanded.

“I’m at the mall,” I reply vaguely, despite the fact that my tummy was suddenly full of butterflies.

“Why aren’t you at home resting after such a stressful week?” he practically growls into the phone. “You know very well that we talked about this and you were to go straight home to wait for me, young lady.”

“Yes, but I needed to pick something up,” I answer.

“What? A salesman named James perhaps?” he asks tersely.

“Mmm that did cross my mind,” I murmur.

“I’m sure it did, you naughty girl. Right about the time you told him about your big boyfriend who needed the extra sturdy belt to hold up his pants!” He continues, his deep voice becoming stern, “Your boyfriend needs a big sturdy belt for sure, but it’s not to hold his pants up.”

“Oh?” I whisper.

“Yes, and you know exactly what I need that thick leather belt for now don’t you, young lady?”

“Yes, Brett,” I said softly.

“I need it to spank that naughty bottom of yours,” he said slowly, “Isn’t that right, Lila?”

“Yes, sir,” I whisper breathlessly, my bottom was practically throbbing with an ache now.

“Get home now, and no more dawdling, young lady” Brett hissed into the phone. “That is if you know what’s good for you. Otherwise, you’ll be sleeping on your belly for the rest of the weekend. You understand me, you naughty, naughty girl?”

“Yes, sir, Brett,” I answer, my pussy tingling, “I’m on the way.”

Now ginning from ear to ear, I snap my phone shut, take a deep breath and look around me. I wonder if anyone is noticing the flush I know must be creeping up my face. Realizing I wasn’t quite done at the mall just yet, I head for the bathrooms and quickly find a stall. Pulling down my panties, I step out of them and stuff them into my purse. Then I carefully hike my skirt up, enjoying the feel of being naked underneath it.

As I take my time strolling back into the main part of the mall, I pull out my phone and make the call.

“I’ve taken off my panties and I’m going to ride down the escalator with my skirt fluttering all around me. Doesn’t that sound like fun?” I say, quickly hanging up before Brett can answer.

As I step onto the escalator, I can feel my pussy pulsating as I revel in my naughtiness. It’s okay to be this naughty though, I know Brett will discipline me thoroughly as soon as I get home.

Last edited by Bethie(Lizzie) on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
J. Fisher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a very good writer, with an ear for dialog, which is rare. However, you have not included a reason (can be as short as a few words) for your S/O to know about your meeting with the salesman (he seemed quite new) and buying the belt.
Apart from this it was a very exciting. well written story. Smile
Bethie(Lizzie)
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should've made it more clear to the reader that Brett the manager and Brett the S/O are the same person. When the salesmen calls him Brett and she answers to him using the same name, I figured by the dialogue it would become apparant but I left out his name and another comment referring to him as the store manager when she answered the phone. Slight oversight, sorry!

I'll get it all explained in the next chapter!
J. Fisher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, No. I am sorry. Good twist, entirely unexpected, perfectly legitimate in a novel.
Again, well written. Surprised
Bethie(Lizzie)
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate them and any tips are helpful to me as a writer.

I'll be posting the second chapter to this story later today.
Worrawat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic is a useful read for knowledge and fun.

วิธีเล่นไฮโล
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kinky Fairy Tales Forum Index Bethie's Stories All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: